Social Media Posts Doesn’t Have The Essence Of Love Filled Letters


When I was little I had an obscure interest in the letters I got from my remote relatives. The postman used to visit our home to convey the letter and gifts on more than one occasion per week. The postman used to arrive with gifts, inland letters, money orders and beautiful greetings cards which were implied just for me. I was a pampered child thus I got a great deal of adoration and attention from the relatives and friends. The amount was so much that grandpa had to install one of the large letter boxes which topped itself off till the brim on the onset of Christmas season.

Our letter box was hued white with a red flag on the top. I felt that the flag truly didn't have any practical utility, but later I came to realise that it had its own particular significance. For the general population who don't have the slightest idea about, the flag on your letter box may look little, however, is utilitarian in nature. These sorts of letter boxes filled in as a two-way transit for the posts. At first, the postman would drop the letter directed to you in the letter box. Nonetheless, when the banner is standing vertically on the letter boxes, it signs that there are letters which should be gathered and must be sent to different parts of the world. This facility isn't entitled all-round the world and is accessible in chosen nations.

In the present time, the utilisation of the large letter boxes have lost its significance to a certain degree and I truly do miss accepting the love filled letter and customised greeting cards. I don't feel the similar love and fondness from the messages and the social media postings which I felt with the letters from my cousins and different relatives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letterboxes: A Different View To See The Oldest Mode Of Long-Distance Communication

Golden Memories Of Hostel Days With The Incident Centring The Letterbox

Different Types Of Letterboxes Popular In Australia